Gym and fitness time – one thing I realised when moving and maintaining 26 knots is that my fitness still has a ways to go.
This week I have gone to the gym 4 times and created some of my own workouts – Ankle is still tender.
How is this for Saturday (Should have been windsurfing)
Unfortunately no wind so it is off to the gym
Morgan’s sore ankle workout – Warm up on the bike thing,
No wind Saturday
- Super set
- Row narrow grip – 3 sets of 15
- Shoulder pull down wide grip – 2 sets 15 and 1 of 25 light weights
- Set 2
- Quad Extension – 3 sets of 15
- Bosa ball balance push up – 3 sets of 12 (full pushups too not old man push ups I used to do)
- Set 3
- Back leg muscle machine thing – 3 sets of 15 medium weight
- Squats – 2 sets of 15 not all the way down stayed comfortable
- Set 4
- TRX pull ups – 3 sets x 12
- sit ups with 10 kg ball full extension and touch ball between feet – 3 sets of 12
- Plank 3 x 1 minute
Warm down on the Treadmill – a mild walk and a bit of a run to see how Ankle is – whoops shouldn’t have done that…..
Next weekend even if there is no wind going to go for light wind sail